Central Texas Guided Hog Hunts
Nothing beats the pure adrenaline rush of going one on one with a big wild Texas boar. First Shot Outfitters controls over 600,000 acres throughout Texas. The terrain consist of dense mesquite-filled, rugged pastures, food plots, river bottoms and 72 freshwater lakes where the abundant wild game has easy access to water, cover and food. This makes our area a prime spot for an abundance of monster Texas trophy hogs. You'll have a hard time choosing which one to take down! We set up strategically placed blinds in known travel, feeding and watering areas. If the hunter is capable, we really love the excitement of a great spot and stalk to hunt our wild hogs. Shoot as many hogs as you like, as this is an unlimited hog hunt but we only clean and quarter one hog with the package.
Located in Central Texas, not far from Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth or Houston, this is the perfect venue to plan a corporate hog hunt or any hog hunting event.
All Inclusive Wild Hog Hunting Packages
Looking for a luxury, hog hunting experience in Texas?
Our guides take you into a choice area, stay with you, or drop you off, the choice is yours. Then the guides will bring you back to the lodge for lunch and a rest period. Then it’s back out for the evening hunt. Our professional guides are always within your immediate area should the need arise. They'll help you field dress or do it for you, whichever you prefer. Come hunt the elusive wild boar with First Shot Outfitters where you can enjoy great hunting, delicious home cooked meals, and some of the top notch luxury accommodations in Texas.
Thermal Hog Hunts in Texas
A thermal or night hog hunt is different than any guided hunt you have experienced before. The fact that thermal hunts take place at night add an element of excitement not present in any other hunt. Normally, hunting wild hogs at night offers more action because boar are more active at night, which means lots of shooting.
We provide top of the line thermal gear for all night hunts.
Shot distances vary from close range, to 200 yards long shots. Experience the excitement of a true hog hunting adventure!
What's Included in The Pig Hunt:
- Meals served are good home cooked, made from scratch desserts and quality ranch style meals. Some all time favorites are Mike’s mesquite grilled Rib eye steak with beer bread and honey butter and Monica’s balsamic glazed pork loin and herbed mashed potatoes, chocolate chip cookies, pies or an almond layered bread pudding w/amaretto sauce.
- Professional Guides are equipped with All Terrain Hunting Rigs. Each guide will have iced beverages and snacks on the truck.
- Field Dressing we will field dress one hog. Additional hogs can be cleaned for a fee. Please bring your own cooler for hog meat
- Unlimited Hog Hunting - cleaning & quartering of one hog included
- First Class Luxury Lodging at one of our 4 lodges
- Ammunition liquor & wine are not provided.
Wild Boar Hunting Rates
Fully Outfitted Wild Hog Hunt Packages:
- $1,575 per hunter - 2 Days Hunting /3 Nights Lodging
Non-Outfitted Wild Hog Hunt Package
- $350 per man plus a group guide fee of $200 - 1 Day
- Every 3 hunters require 1 guide
- Lodging and meals not included
Thermal Hog Hunting Packages
Fully Outfitted Wild Hog Thermal Night Only Hunting Packages:
- $1975 - per hunter 2 nights hunting/2 nights lodging
- $2575 - per hunter 2 days hunting/2 nights hunting
- 3 nights lodging
Texas Hog Hunting License Requirements
Looking for an all inclusive hog hunting ranch close to Dallas Fort Worth, Midland, Houston or Austin Texas?
First Shot Outfitters is headquartered in North Central Texas in Coleman County, just south of the rolling plains country also considered West Central Texas - the perfect terrain for Texas wild pigs.
Coleman is less than a three hour drive from Austin, Midland, Lubbock and the Dallas/Ft.Worth Metroplex, and five hours from Houston - Making it the ideal location for a corporate hunting event.